Friday 2 April 2021

My latest literary masterpiece

It's been a while since my last post, but that doesn't mean I haven't been up to much. In fact, I've been working on quite a few hobby projects since the start of the year, so I plan to add a few posts over the next week or so to catch up. The most important dispatch from the Mess this year (for me at least) relates to the upcoming release of my latest literary masterpiece, 'Rebellion, Invasion and Occupation: The British Army in Ireland, 1793-1815.' Not quite a bodice-ripping adventurous tale to entertain the ladies, but it should prove interesting and educational for those of us who remain fascinated with Irish and British history and the British Army during the Revolutionary and Napoleonic periods. This book is based on my MA thesis and I'm vey proud of it being published as part of Helion & Company's 'From Reason to Revolution' series. Check out their website for more details and register your interest if you feel so inclined:
https://www.helion.co.uk/military-history-books/rebellion-invasion-and-occupation-the-british-army-in-ireland-1793-1815.php?sid=7d80572af1c4fd7275578aa8826d8cd5 Thanks for taking a look! Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work there Wayne! I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated. spanish american war service files


    ReplyDelete