Tuesday 29 March 2011

Getting there!

Expert blogger, fellow wargamer and Fusilier General, Roly Hermans, kindly offered to help in modifying my original header to the superb item that now proudly introduces this blog. This was much appreciated and it certainly enhances what I had previous constructed.
I have also finally settled on the background picture that was proving elusive. It's a map of the battlefield of Waterloo, although most of it is covered with the body of the blog. However, I reckon the map gives the blog a military feel. It's still a work in progress but I'm feeling a certain satisfaction from what it is looking like so far.
I'm hosting the first official game at the Mess tonight (15mm Volley & Bayonet Zulu War) so I hope to have a few images of the game on the blog in the following days.  Beers are in the fridge, so it's off to Mrs Miggin's Pie Shop for the light supper!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment